SPORTZTWO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFL, VFL, WAFL, SANFL

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Manly Sea Eagles

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bushranger
Admin
Admin
Bushranger

Male Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Manly Sea Eagles Empty
PostSubject: Manly Sea Eagles   Manly Sea Eagles EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 3:26 am

Last night the Sea Eagle won the Club world championship. This is a competition that all the winning side if Rugby League come to play.
And last night I only got to see half the match and the Eagles where the dominate team on the feild. I think they said this is the first time is 12 years that a team from Australian has won it. The last again I think was the Roosters.
The game was played hard and though these are not my team I was going for them full stop.
And I am proud to let you know that they are the holder of the trophey.

They (Manly ) said they are taking this serious and made their way there a fortnight early to adjust to the conditions ofver there, and this has paid off for them. And gives our league here a little more pride as being the best Ruby in the world again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sportztwo.org
PickaCard
Rookie
PickaCard

Male Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Manly Sea Eagles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manly Sea Eagles   Manly Sea Eagles EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 3:47 am

Well done the Sea Eagle on winning.
Back to top Go down
Judge
Rookie
Judge

Male Number of posts : 150

Manly Sea Eagles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manly Sea Eagles   Manly Sea Eagles EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 2:40 am

I say the same to. I did see a little of it, but this game isn't my game so I have just seen what they show on tv news. I just love it when any team from Australia wins against the Poms.
Back to top Go down
Bushranger
Admin
Admin
Bushranger

Male Number of posts : 284

Manly Sea Eagles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manly Sea Eagles   Manly Sea Eagles EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 5:11 am

The Sea Eagles have gone from a big high to be bought down in one or two foul swoops.
One they can handle but the other is going to make it bad for them.
He was the glamour boy and had it at his feet.
Now not trying to belittle anything, but was it a two way street and once she found out just who he was she cried out.
I don't know and I hope not. I really feel for her and I don't think women should be treated theat way.
I have a daughter and a granddaughter and anyone hurt them like that, I know I would be making them answer for it.
But first I would have the facts right.

So lets not shot him just yet. Let the system deal wit it and the truth will come out in the long run.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sportztwo.org
Sandi
Rookie
Sandi

Female Number of posts : 97

Manly Sea Eagles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manly Sea Eagles   Manly Sea Eagles EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 10:03 am

If this young man has done it he should stand up and be the man he thinks he is and admit to it and not hide behind his teams laywers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Manly Sea Eagles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manly Sea Eagles   Manly Sea Eagles Empty

Back to top Go down

Manly Sea Eagles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPORTZTWO :: OTHER LEAGUES :: NRL-
Jump to: