SPORTZTWO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFL, VFL, WAFL, SANFL

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Python eater 5.8kg maltese terrier-cross

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bushranger
Admin
Admin
Bushranger

Male Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Python eater 5.8kg maltese terrier-cross Empty
PostSubject: Python eater 5.8kg maltese terrier-cross   Python eater 5.8kg maltese terrier-cross EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 10:59 am

Cut and paste from the heraldsun .com.au

Rebekah Cavanagh

March 16, 2009 10:55am
A PYTHON has devoured a Northern Territory woman's 5.8kg pet dog, including the collar and name tag.

Patty Buntine's three-year-old maltese terrier-cross Bindi disappeared from her Katherine home last Wednesday, the Northern Territory News reports

Ms Buntine said she was worried when Bindi failed to show up for her routine 7am breakfast.

"She was always there so I got worried and went to look for her," she said.

"I went around the side of the house and that's when I found the snake. It couldn't move and had its head up in a striking position."

"It's belly was bulging - it looked like a great big coconut was inside it.

"I knew straight away that it had ate Bindi.

Ms Buntine said Bindi was a lively dog and she was shocked the snake even got her.

Snake catcher David Reed, who removed the python, said the snake was still digesting the dog a week later.

Read the full report at the Northern Territory News.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sportztwo.org
Judge
Rookie
Judge

Male Number of posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: Python eater 5.8kg maltese terrier-cross   Python eater 5.8kg maltese terrier-cross EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 11:32 am

Would be funny if it wasn't true. But I know it to be true but it is still hard to keep a straight face when reading about this.
Back to top Go down
PickaCard
Rookie
PickaCard

Male Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Python eater 5.8kg maltese terrier-cross   Python eater 5.8kg maltese terrier-cross EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 12:54 pm

Maybe the snake got sick of listening to to mutt barking all the time as that type of dog's barks even at it own shadow. And he though he would put an end to it.
Back to top Go down
Sandi
Rookie
Sandi

Female Number of posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: Python eater 5.8kg maltese terrier-cross   Python eater 5.8kg maltese terrier-cross EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 5:11 am

I wounder if you boys have thought of the feeling the owner has to go though. Know that her little dog was eaten by this big snake. And I can see the funny side of it , but I see the side of the greiving owner first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Python eater 5.8kg maltese terrier-cross   Python eater 5.8kg maltese terrier-cross Empty

Back to top Go down

Python eater 5.8kg maltese terrier-cross
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPORTZTWO :: GENERAL :: NEWS OF THE DAY-
Jump to: