SPORTZTWO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFL, VFL, WAFL, SANFL

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Natasha Richardson

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bushranger
Admin
Admin
Bushranger

Male Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Natasha Richardson Empty
PostSubject: Natasha Richardson   Natasha Richardson EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 11:21 am

This is a cut and paste from THE AUSTRALIAN online

UPDATE | March 19, 2009
Article from: Agence France-Presse
THE family of actor Natasha Richardson is shocked and devastated by her death today after what appeared to be a minor skiing accident.

A spokesman for her husband, Oscar-nominated actor Liam Neeson, said: ``Liam Neeson, his sons, and the entire family are shocked and devastated by the tragic death of their beloved Natasha.

``They are profoundly grateful for the support, love and prayers of everyone, and ask for privacy during this very difficult time.''

The condition of Richardson, 45, the daughter of British icon Vanessa Redgrave, declined steadily after a head injury sustained in what seemed to be a minor fall while skiing in Canada.

Redgrave, a film and theatre star, was seen arriving overnight, as were her actor sister Joely Richardson and her two sons.

Later on Wednesday, Hollywood great Lauren Bacall entered the Manhattan hospital through the back entrance and left shortly after.

Richardson was reported to have flown on Tuesday to New York from Canada on a private jet accompanied by Neeson, 56.

The transfer from Montreal's Sacre-Coeur hospital was made "at the request of the family," said Josee-Michelle Simard, a spokeswoman for the Canadian facility.

The sudden slide into an apparently life-threatening condition started with what initially appeared to be a meaningless tumble during a beginner's ski lesson at Mont Tremblant ski resort in Canada, according to a statement by the resort.

"She did not show any visible sign of injury," the resort said.

As a precaution, the local ski patrol and her instructor accompanied her back to her hotel and "insisted she should see a doctor".

An hour later, Richardson "was not feeling good" and an ambulance was called to take her to the Centre Hospitalier Laurentien in Ste-Agathe, Quebec. She was later transferred to Sacre-Coeur hospital in Montreal, the resort said.

The Redgrave clan is one of Britain's most famous stage and screen dynasties.

Vanessa, brother Corin and their sister Lynn are the children of Rachel Kempson and Michael Redgrave, who played in such British classics as the 1938 The Lady Vanishes and 1969 Goodbye, Mr Chips.

I had to add this story as I thought of her as one beautiful women. And I would love to have met her. I don't think she had an angry bone in her body.
She will be missed heaps I think. So may she rest in peace.

Here are other link about her if you want to have a look at them. http://search.live.com/news/results.aspx?q=Natasha+Richardson's+family&FORM=EWRE
Back to top Go down
http://www.sportztwo.org
PickaCard
Rookie
PickaCard

Male Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Natasha Richardson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natasha Richardson   Natasha Richardson EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 12:55 pm

It has been reported that she has died. So it is now R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
Judge
Rookie
Judge

Male Number of posts : 150

Natasha Richardson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natasha Richardson   Natasha Richardson EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 1:14 pm

Who would have thought from what one of the people there said it was just a normal fall and she got up and was totally okay. So I would think that she had something in her brain that was wrong and it took that one little bumb to make it bad for her. As it has been said R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
Bushranger
Admin
Admin
Bushranger

Male Number of posts : 284

Natasha Richardson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natasha Richardson   Natasha Richardson EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 1:30 pm

I can see that there will be lots at her funeral as I think she was well thought of. And as the others have put I will to R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sportztwo.org
Sandi
Rookie
Sandi

Female Number of posts : 97

Natasha Richardson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natasha Richardson   Natasha Richardson EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 5:14 am

She will be missed by more than her family. She was a good actress. And I like the movies she was in. She seemed to bring a lot of herself to each part she played. And I will miss her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Natasha Richardson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natasha Richardson   Natasha Richardson Empty

Back to top Go down

Natasha Richardson
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPORTZTWO :: GENERAL :: NEWS OF THE DAY-
Jump to: