SPORTZTWO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFL, VFL, WAFL, SANFL

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reason's for Banning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bushranger
Admin
Admin
Bushranger

Male Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Reason's for Banning Empty
PostSubject: Reason's for Banning   Reason's for Banning EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 10:34 am

It has come from a development that has happened today and I knew that this site has to cover itself from this so I have come up with these banning rules. If you can think of any that will help us out please mention them to me, and if it is of concern I will include it.

* Avatar's, No banning here but if you have an avatar deemed not sutible for here, you will be asked to remove it. This has to be done within 1 week of being told to remove it. If you do not do it in that time I will personally remove the avatar.

* Illegal, Remaval of the post. Repeat it again the same will apply and a 7 day ban will be in place, but a third time a full ban will be set in place. There will be no coming back after this.

*Obscene, Remaval of the post. Repeat it again the same will apply and a 7 day ban will be in place, but a third time a full ban will be set in place. There will be no coming back after this.

*Defamatory, Remaval of the post. Repeat it again the same will apply and a 7 day ban will be in place, but a third time a full ban will be set in place. There will be no coming back after this.

*Threatening & Hateful, Remaval of the post. Repeat it again the same will apply and a 7 day ban will be in place, but a third time a full ban will be set in place. There will be no coming back after this.

*Racial, Remaval of the post and a 7 day ban will be in place. Repeat it again after ban has expired. A full ban will be in place.

*Infringing of intellectual property rights (such as copyright and trademark rights), Remaval of the post. Repeat it again and the same will happen. And if you do it once more you will be placed on a full time ban.

*No Permission Anyone guest's or member's found in sections they have no rights in being in, will be placed on a life time ban. There will be no questions asked why you are there, you just will be instantly banned for this forum. This is and will not be tolorated at all. So think before doing something that could ban you from here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sportztwo.org

Reason's for Banning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPORTZTWO :: FORUM RELATED :: FORUM RULES-
Jump to: