SPORTZTWO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFL, VFL, WAFL, SANFL

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Members with their own sites

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bushranger
Admin
Admin
Bushranger

Male Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Members with their own sites Empty
PostSubject: Members with their own sites   Members with their own sites EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 4:03 pm

I have have had a long and hard thought about this subject and come to this conclusion.
Members who have their own site is fine by me and if they have their sites name in their proflie, again fine be me.

What isn't fine by me is these members that join so they can place their sites here in their profiles and never post here.
I will tolorate this for only one ( 1 ) month and in that time the member must have posted.
If this member has not posted in the month I will remove their site in their profile.

We don't want to do this but it has to be a fair thing both ways. If you post I am more than happy for your site to be there in your profile.
The only time it will become a problem is if you do not post but want to have your site on this forum leading to you.
I'm affraid this will not happen, and I am sorry but I have seen forums full of members.
But a good lot of them are there just to have the link to their site. And I will not let this happen here.
So please take note of this if this is what you are planning as it will not last.

Last edited by Bushranger on Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:43 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.sportztwo.org
Judge
Rookie
Judge

Male Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Members with their own sites Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members with their own sites   Members with their own sites EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:32 pm

I never knew this stuff went on. And I think that is one bad way to do thing's.
I have become a member here because I like this place.
I think that if you are a member somewhere you should do your best to post and not use it as a leg up to your own site.
Back to top Go down

Members with their own sites
Page 1 of 1