SPORTZTWO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFL, VFL, WAFL, SANFL

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SUB FOLDERS for all ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bushranger
Admin
Admin
Bushranger

Male Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2009-01-30

SUB FOLDERS for all ? Empty
PostSubject: SUB FOLDERS for all ?   SUB FOLDERS for all ? EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 11:22 am

I was wondering if anyone thinks that it would be a good idea to have seperate folders for the VFL. So this would give each team there a section of its own. And the same for the following SANFL, WAFL and the NRL to.
If this was what is wanted it might slow the site down a little so we have to have that in our thinking.
I was going to do it until I seen just how many would be needed in total. It would be 45 give or take extra sections in sub folders.
If you think that its a good idea please post your thoughts either way.
I was for it but now I'm not. But if you think it is good I will go by what the main think.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sportztwo.org
Judge
Rookie
Judge

Male Number of posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: SUB FOLDERS for all ?   SUB FOLDERS for all ? EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 2:11 pm

If it will make the site slower I would say no to it and I really can't see the point of having every team in. If someone want to put in a piece about a team from another state they still can do it. Just lable the title correctly. So it is a no for me to.
Back to top Go down
PickaCard
Rookie
PickaCard

Male Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: SUB FOLDERS for all ?   SUB FOLDERS for all ? EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 1:56 am

I can't make a reply as I don't know what these thing are that you are talking about. I am new to most of this and if it was explained I might have a better idea of what I was looking at to answer.
Back to top Go down
Bushranger
Admin
Admin
Bushranger

PostSubject: Re: SUB FOLDERS for all ?   SUB FOLDERS for all ? EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 2:19 am

I will try to put this in this way each team has it own folder like in the AFL the Tigers have one to themselved. And I was thinking if this is what you as members would want to have the same for the other leagues.
I think it would slow the forum down as I have seen just how many we would need.
VFL = 13 new Sub Folders
SANFL = 9 new Sub Folders
WAFL = 8 new Sub Folders
NRL = 15 new Sub Folders
This is what it all boils down to. And in my mind I think it is really too much.
I don't mind doing the work to have them on here but, as I have said I think it would slow the forum down and I don't think any of us would want this.
Please let me know your thooughts on this matter.
Back to top Go down
PickaCard
Rookie
PickaCard

PostSubject: Re: SUB FOLDERS for all ?   SUB FOLDERS for all ? EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 10:15 am

Yes I have got the picture now. I think that if as you say that it will slow the site down. I would be one to say not do it.
Keep it as it is as I find it has enough of just the right stuff now.
Back to top Go down
Bushranger
Admin
Admin
Bushranger

PostSubject: Re: SUB FOLDERS for all ?   SUB FOLDERS for all ? EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 3:26 am

It is a shame that more members don't actually get on here a little more and do some posting as it would be nice to know others thought's on this to. But I think you two for posting your opinions here already. And I have noted that it is 3 against so far.
Back to top Go down
PickaCard
Rookie
PickaCard

PostSubject: Re: SUB FOLDERS for all ?   SUB FOLDERS for all ? EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 11:26 am

I have talked to a couple of mates of mine and I'm unsure if I have got them to sign on.
As they really aren't into computers that much. But I will keep at it until I get them.
Back to top Go down
Sandi
Rookie
Sandi

Female Number of posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: SUB FOLDERS for all ?   SUB FOLDERS for all ? EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 2:19 am

I would have to say no to this. I think it would make the site too cluttered with all the extra folders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUB FOLDERS for all ?   SUB FOLDERS for all ? Empty

Back to top Go down

SUB FOLDERS for all ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPORTZTWO :: FORUM RELATED :: NEWS AND ANNOUNCMENTS-
Jump to: