SPORTZTWO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFL, VFL, WAFL, SANFL

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Players and Tattoo's

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bushranger
Admin
Admin
Bushranger

Male Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Players and Tattoo's Empty
PostSubject: Players and Tattoo's   Players and Tattoo's EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 5:44 am

I have notice that this is now becoming a trend with the AFL players.
I know that this has been going on in the NRL for quite a whlie but now our players are doing the same.
There seems to be more and more players with tattoo's today than ever before.
I know Spider Everitt had tattoo's and the commentators use to remak on them.
But now they will have to remark on quite a few players.
I think its a good thing for them to express themselves this way, as it is harming no one at all.
But I would like to see what some of them are as you don't get to see them long enough.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sportztwo.org
Judge
Rookie
Judge

Male Number of posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: Players and Tattoo's   Players and Tattoo's EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:38 am

This is a trend that I have noticed to. Have to say I would like to see what a few of thme really look like. Like I think it is Chapman for the Cats has got a portrait on his back and I wondered what it is in aid of.
Back to top Go down
Sandi
Rookie
Sandi

Female Number of posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: Players and Tattoo's   Players and Tattoo's EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 5:08 am

Tattoo's are not just been seen more in the AFL but it is on people everywhere.
You go to a shopping center and look around and its not hard to see people with tattoo's these day.
I have not got one and don't ever intend in getting one.
But I don't condemn those with them either.
Back to top Go down
2fu
Rookie
2fu

Male Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Players and Tattoo's   Players and Tattoo's EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 5:15 am

Yeh i have noticed this 2! I was watchn a bit of a game the other day, n i cannot think who is was, but he had a whole sleeve!

I have a few tatts on me n i love them, im glad its being accepted more n more in society, but i have to say i hate seeing emo ppl with them, because in my opinion, they get them, not because it has meaning, but because it fits the image they are trying to pull....get a life n a role model i reckon!lol!

Im a massive basketball fan, n id have to say there would be 98% of the playing population (nba) that have ink! Shocked
Back to top Go down
PickaCard
Rookie
PickaCard

Male Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Players and Tattoo's   Players and Tattoo's EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 1:49 pm

They had a story on Dane Swan today on the news and his tattoo's and he said it took 24 hours to do overall. Don't know if I like them or not. All I know is more are getting them today.
Back to top Go down
Bushranger
Admin
Admin
Bushranger

Male Number of posts : 284

PostSubject: Re: Players and Tattoo's   Players and Tattoo's EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 2:39 pm

I have tattoo's and I like seeing the players with ink done.
It is now more main stream and this makes it more open to everyone.
Though I couldn't see any of them going in for those metal thing's under the skin.
That would just not work in their line of sports.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sportztwo.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Players and Tattoo's   Players and Tattoo's Empty

Back to top Go down

Players and Tattoo's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPORTZTWO :: GENERAL :: GENERAL CHAT-
Jump to: