SPORTZTWO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFL, VFL, WAFL, SANFL

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
chris
Rookie

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion   Suggestion EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 11:21 am

I'd like to suggest that you change the theme. I think its far too dark! Some of the text is extremely hard to read because of this.

I'm just suggesting that you change the theme to a far more light one, there are a lot of good skins for forumotion forums at , I just think its far too dark. Just my opinion though, just putting my 2 cents worth in.

Last edited by Bushranger on Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : link's to site's disallowed)
Back to top Go down
Bushranger
Admin
Admin
Bushranger

Male Number of posts : 284

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 12:42 pm

I have thought of that and I will look into it. But as you know I really new to all this and it will take a little time to get use to what and how to change things about.
But I like the theme as it is close to the Tigers.
If you know how to make this a little lighter then that would work but I like this one as for the reason above.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sportztwo.org
Rookie

Male Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 1:20 pm

chris wrote:
I'd like to suggest that you change the theme. I think its far too dark! Some of the text is extremely hard to read because of this.

I'm just suggesting that you change the theme to a far more light one, there are a lot of good skins for forumotion forums at I just think its far too dark. Just my opinion though, just putting my 2 cents worth in.

Spot on Chris.
Its bloody hard to read at night ,especially after a few lagers.
Bugger the Tiges colurs Bushy,lift ya game son.
Also what about adding the Gold Coast into it as well, there will be plenty to chat about once the TAC Cup starts
Back to top Go down
Bushranger
Admin
Admin
Bushranger

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 1:46 pm

Is there a team in the Gold Cost yet ? I think not. And until there is they will be no place here for them. But as soon as there is a tem from there I will incude them with no worries.
I have lightened up the colours a little and this is as far as it is going to go for now.
I have to wear glasses and I can still read it okay once the changes were made.
Back to top Go down
Judge
Rookie
Judge

Male Number of posts : 150

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 2:15 pm

I think that it is fine, I'm having no trouble at all, though I know these are only suggestions. I did have trouble when the members name were hard to see who it was, but that has been fixed now. So I say keep it as it is.
I have to agree with the Gold Coast team point, as they arn't even in the league yet. So I think it would be pointless to put something that isn't even there into here.
Could even add the West Sydney side to as they have been touted as being where a team is coming out of to.
Back to top Go down
Bushranger
Admin
Admin
Bushranger

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 7:02 am

I have done some playing around with the colours and I have to say I think that this will please most of you.
As this is what we will be staying with.
But still feel free to make you thoughts known. I know that before it was a little hard to read. But now there isn't that problem with this now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPORTZTWO :: FORUM RELATED :: SUGGESTIONS AND FEEDBACK-
Jump to: