SPORTZTWO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFL, VFL, WAFL, SANFL

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Signatures

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bushranger
Admin
Admin
Bushranger

Male Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Signatures Empty
PostSubject: Signatures   Signatures EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 10:01 am

If a member wants to have a signature below their post.
This is an easy thing to fix by yourself. But if you like you can ask me to fix it for you in a PM.

You have to go to your profile and and you will see just below the Header of this forum.
Information | Preferences | Signature | Avatar | Topic is being watched

First go to Preferences and click on the yes, 4 up from the Board Language (which reads English)
Then go to Signature and type in what you want us to see at the bottom of your posts.
Once that is done, remember to click on the save as this will save it all for you.

And as I have said if you are having trouble just PM me with what you want and I will be able to do it for you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sportztwo.org
Judge
Rookie
Judge

Male Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Signatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signatures   Signatures EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 1:01 pm

Seeing that this is a post I will say thanks to Bushranger for placing mine on. I had no idea how to do it and I asked him and he done it for me. So thanks for that Bushranger. And he even put my avatar on. But I didn't know what they were called until I got here.
Back to top Go down

Signatures
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPORTZTWO :: FORUM RELATED :: NEWS AND ANNOUNCMENTS-
Jump to: